Saturday, December 24, 2016

Silver and Gold

December 24th, 2016
I haven't been drawing as much because the weather has been so nice.  Marley and I try to spend as much time outside when it's only 70 degrees and it's great walking weather.

Plus I'm not really inspired right now, but it's always relaxing to doodle, especially a mandala.

Silver and Gold paint pens.
I really just wanted to play with the silver and gold paint pens.  Kind of cool, but really kind of messy.  I ended up with gold fingers and the table has gold paint drops every where.  I'm glad I bought them half price, because unless I can come up with something good, they will probably dry up.

It's been raining all day and I can't wait to see what the park looks like down the road.  The field fills up with water and it's probably the size of a good lake.


No comments:

Post a Comment