Sunday, July 3, 2016

Summer holiday

July 4th 2016
We are half through another year. I think I'm finally getting settled and finding a daily routine.
I'm also getting some much needed rest. I had enough stress for the first three months and that put over my yearly quota, if there is one.
Here are some pictures from our adventures in June.

Monsoon sunset.
The bugs are out in force now too.
Little bugger was at my door, and when I opened the door, it almost fell in the apartment. Ugh!
This is actually the solstice full moon, rising over Shaw Butte. Gorgeous!

Marley at the dog park. She may have hurt herself today, but she's eating fine, just slow to move around.
And finally, The Cat.

Notice her ear which signifies she is spayed. 
She is being a little more affectionate and likes to lay next to me at night.
I've caught Matley chasing her around and vice versa.
Be safe this holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment