8.3.2015 - Monday morning musings
He watches me.
I watch him.
He sits on his porch, smoking a cigarette with his little white dog
I walk my dog and Marley wants to pounce on the little white dog.
He's retired.
I am jealous, I want to be retired, and sit on my porch, not smoking a cigarette, with my little black and white dog.
He always says hello and is very pleasant.
I like him.
He watches everyone, he will rat out the trouble makers and the drug users.
I'm sure he knows my schedule now.
I'm getting to know his schedule.
We can watch everyone together, and rat out the trouble makers and drug users. I should say, bad drug users. The one's that cause trouble.
Here's a video of Buddhist monk. If more people listened to him every day rather than the daily news, the world would be a much better place.
Change
No comments:
Post a Comment