June and July were mostly a blur of studying.
It started in June with Insurance continuing education, and July was spent studying for another AZ insurance license - health/accident.
August was so painfully hot, I spent most of the time huddled in the apartment, hiding from the heat, enjoying the few sports I was able to pick up on the window antenna. Maybe enjoying a beer or two, and maybe a glass of wine, or two.
The few remaining functioning brain cells tried to focus on the upcoming insurance test, but I had little hope they would fire on test day. Alas, all the hard work paid off, and I successfully passed in record time. It's always good to over study sometimes.
Now I can focus on my health and fitness again, since I seem to be a little fluffier than I was in June, when I started this insurance adventure.
| My timer as I prepared for my test. This makes my OCD feel good. |
| The storm was approaching but nothing would distract my studying. NOTHING! |
![]() |
| Alright, flash flood warnings are distracting. |

No comments:
Post a Comment