Wednesday 2.11.2026 and Sunday 2.22.20226
Another month has arrived and so has spring in the desert. Everything is blooming and the leaves are budding. It's cloudy and overcast but no rain is in the forcast.
All is well here. Dogs are fat and happy, enjoying trips to the dog park, and walking and sniffing. A few more months and it will be too hot during the day for any of that.
Sunday 2.22.2026
I couldn't publish the blog because of photo issues, so here's part II. A cold snap rolled in so it's been chilly and windy. The clouds roll in every night, so I'm usually out and about trying to get a good sunset photo. So far, meh, getting some good, some not so good.
I still can't upload photos from the Apple Laptop, unless I allow cookie tracking, so alas, this may be the end of the photo blog for awhile.
Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment