Sunday 2.11.2024- Super Bowl SUNDAY
The skies have finally cleared, again. It was a heavy down pour kind of week, and this past Wednesday was the worst of it. It rained for about 4 hours, and the last hour was the heaviest. A stream ran past the front door, and I walked from the back window, watching it, then back to the front door to watch it.
The water would need to be 5 feet high before I would have to leave, but it could happen. One blockage up in the wash and then WOOP, it breaks loose.
I went through everything that had to be taken, just in case. Dogs, in the Jeep first with all the important papers. Cell phone and wallet in my pockets, then the camera gear, maybe the laptop if I can grab it, plus a good pair of sunglasses and reading glasses, with the camera gear.
It's good to be prepared.
I don't think I have any recent pictures uploaded, so I might go to the archives.
![]() |
| Florida 2019 |

No comments:
Post a Comment