Sunday 11.26.23
A chilly morning today. The sun is out so hopefully it warms up soon. Nothing to report here. Thanksgiving has come and gone again. It's my big cheat day since I eat chicken and turkey all year round, so pizza and pie were my food of choice.
Took the dogs out to Lake Pleasant, and they were miserable. They both whined and cried the entire time. Why? Who knows why. I did catch Skeeter trying to eat chicken bones which were laying on the ground and I didn't notice. He was foaming and drooling so I'm hoping he did not actually eat them.
Crying and whining creates drool and the chilly wind might have made him foam at the mouth.
I don't think I took any good photos. The clouds disappeared and it was too bright for photos. Not to mention, the flies! I spent most of my time in the Jeep, looking for good sunset photo locations. Next time, I'm leaving the dogs home.
![]() |
| I have no idea where this was taken. Probably some back dirt road. Nothing to see here. |

No comments:
Post a Comment