July 25th, 2021 - Sunday
Monsoon rains have finally hit my part of the world. Hopefully it fills up the river, as it has slowly been getting lower and lower, as the hot dry summer goes on.
The only thing moving is the wind and the dust, but I did manage to spot a couple of owls the past two weeks. I'm not sure if it's the same one and is now injured, or they might be a mating pair.
Both appear to be healthy, except for the one with the eye injury. It actually looks surgically repaired so maybe it was released back into the wild.
Carry on folks, fall and cooler weather is only a month or so away.
![]() |
| Lovely morning and the owl blends right in. |
![]() |
| Be well, little friend. |
This last photo is from my computer screen. I didn't really want to share it on social media, so folks won't track it down. I searched for the local wildlife groups but haven't found much info on this feathery friend.


No comments:
Post a Comment