Saturday, June 12, 2021

It's Been Awhile

 June 12th 2021 - Saturday

Well, it's been quite some time since my last blog post.  What have I been doing?  I ask myself that every day.  :)

It's definitely been a 'Groundhog Day' kind of year and half, and I think my brain fog is starting to lift.  It's been a time of get up, do the same thing all day, go to sleep and repeat the next day.

I really think it's just damn hard to plan a future when the world is in chaos.  

I have spent many hours wandering the local area, and have taken some good photos.  I'm still learning all the functions and capabilities of these new digital cameras, and too me, it's just like a new paint brush or set of ink pens.  It's kept me sane the past year or so.

I love these egrets.  So beautiful, but really skittish.

I really loved the Osprey too.  I haven't seen him/her for awhile, so like everyone else, she/he's moved off to cooler weather.


Hopefully, it won't take me forever to post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment