Sunday, December 20, 2020

December 2020

 December 20th, 2020 - Sunday

I wish I could say the time just flew by, but really it hasn't.  Just the opposite, time just drags on at a rather slow pace, and when I really think about it, I kind of like it.  Of course, I always seem to want to be somewhere else, like a nice beach somewhere, so patience is one of my downfalls.

Elvis and I spend our weekends, wandering the trails along the River, avoiding all the snowbird visitors who let their dogs run off leash.  Most are well behaved, except for this past Saturday, when a clumsy big pitbull came charging at us, out of control.  Friendly, but big, so she would have squashed Elvis like a bug.  I picked him up, and everybody carried on with their walk.

We found a new trail system today, so we will have more places to wander.  The Pelicans have arrived, now I just need to get close to them for a photo or two.


Also, the Marines are out and about too.



No comments:

Post a Comment