Sunday, April 19, 2020

The Time?

April 19th 2020 - Sunday
Where did the time go?  It's already April 19th, and it's been almost a month since my last post.  What a month?  Quarantine, self isolation, and social distancing are the new words of 2020.

I've spent most of my time working from home, longer than I should most days, and living like a troll in a cave/basement.  Since it's warming up, I have been able to hike after work so that is a big advantage to not commuting.  I love it. 

More posts to come, as I will be deleting my new blog website, and moving it back to here.  This is so much easier, and it's free.  I will be getting a photography website to display my photos, because it's unlimited storage.

This little fella/lady really enjoyed the afternoon sun and let me take tons of photos.
Not yet sunset, but getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment