It never fails, whenever I don't bring the Sony camera hiking, I see all sorts of wildlife. Saturday was cloudy, cold and windy, and it had snowed all morning, so I didn't want to risk getting the camera wet.
Spotted about 10 bald eagles coming home from their daily feeding and a whole herd of mule deer. The wild turkeys were out and about, I could hear them but couldn't see them. Those suckers can take flight and glide all the way down the mountain. It's cool to watch.
Not much else going on. Work, and weekend hikes. Hoping to drive up to Bear Lake before the snow melts so we can see the ice flows. We shall see if that happens, since it needs to be soon. This weekend, the temperatures will be up to 50 degrees.
![]() |
| Mule deer. Kind of hard to see. |
![]() |
| In an effort to see catch the eagles in flight, I missed and got these photos of the trees with snow. |
![]() |
| From last weeks hike up the canyon, the ice is still hanging in there. |



No comments:
Post a Comment