November 14th 2018 - Wednesday
It's been cold and windy the past few days, so I thought I would venture over to the Biosphere since it's indoors and I hear there's a nice rainforest and ocean in there.
What was I thinking? Just walking from the parking lot to the admissions building left me frozen and a complete mess. I think the wind that's pummeling California right now comes through the desert first and picks up speed.
If you visit the facility and it's cold, bundle up and if it's hot, dress lightly but bring a jacket for the tour.
Here are the shots that I kept. It was fun wandering around the casitas, cafe and the facility, which is located in a beautiful remote area with lots of desert foliage to check out.
Definitely a fun place to visit, but if you have any issues walking up and down steps or unusual obstacles, this may not be the tour for you.
 |
| A good view of the entire facility. |
 |
T Rex, I think. At least that's what the tour guy said it was, but it looks kind of small. |
 |
| Another view of the facilty |
 |
| Loved the lines and the color. |
 |
| Loved the reflection of the desert off the glass. |
 |
| The back side of the facility |
 |
| Inside the ocean facility |
 |
| The ocean facility |
No comments:
Post a Comment