Saturday, August 25, 2018

The Creative

8/25/2018 - Saturday
I think it's Saturday.  The past week has blurred into one big blog of fog in my mind.  Fairly typical when one starts a new job, or new business or new adventure.  So much information in a short amount of time can really scramble my brains.

The trip to Kentucky was uneventful.  Again, typical since I'm boring and responsible.  Plus the time zone change, 3 hour difference meant I was falling asleep to early or to late, waking up to early or waking up to late.  I'm glad it's over.

I miss being creative, I miss viewing art, drawing and photography.  Too much work and not enough play.

The dogs enjoyed the time at the dog sitter.  Lot's of playing ball and being members of a bigger pack.

Found a beautiful area with this statue of York, companion on the Lewis & Clark
Expedition.  

Lovely plaque which gives the history of this wonderful ex slave.
He was highly respected with the native Indians.

No comments:

Post a Comment