Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Turkey Vulture

April 17th 2018 - Tuesday
Thank goodness for text message and email reminders, or I would have missed my dentist appointment.  I knew it was on the 17th, but I didn't realize it was the 17th already.  Where did the month go? 

Too much over thinking has clouded my mind, causing unnecessary stress and anxiety.  Lovely...just lovely.

Unexpected good news appeared and help take some of that away.  We shall see how that turns out.

Today I took a mental day away from work after the dentist, so I took the dogs to the park.  Over heard, a turkey vulture was swooping around.

A turkey vulture in the heart of Phoenix?  Maybe the wind blew it off course or maybe all the little critters are bringing in the bigger birds of prey.  Of course, vultures aren't really birds of prey, but hey, they are cool.

He was only about 10 feet above us at one point.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
My buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment