Sunday, March 25, 2018

An Art Festival I

March 25th 2018 - Sunday
Saturday I worked an event out in Fountain Hills, a large "retirement" area to the Northeast of my apartment.  Twenty seven miles to be exact.  It was lovely morning drive, and I love the area, but obviously, very expensive to live there.

They had an art and wine tasting event, which was smaller than the art festival I attended my first year of arriving in the Phoenix area.  It was not well attended, and I have to say, it was one of the most boring event days I have ever had with this company.  I only had to tell, maybe three people to finish their wine before existing the venue.  No rowdy drunks, no obnoxious comments about purse checking or leave your beer in your vehicle, please.

There was a cool cat rescue there, and if were staying in this area, I would take a flyer and try to The Cat adopted through the organization.  As it is now, I will take her with me, and find a suitable place where she can roam inside and out with a few good trees to climb.

A large cat welcomes you to their facility.
Wine and art fesival

No comments:

Post a Comment