Monday, September 26, 2016

Autumn Art Projects

Sept. 25th, 2016
I've been slacking on my blog this past summer.  It's kind of sad if I don't even have the energy to type or post some pictures.

I've done more drawings at work than I have at home, probably because corporate America keeps the temperature in office buildings at 68 degrees.  Here are some of my drawings, including a new one I just finished this past Friday.

These have been inspired by the first 'holiday' of the season, Halloween.

Cubicle decoration.
I think the bat and the cat came out really well.  Everything else is meh, probably because I got a little bored.

My first Sugar Skull - done with crappy work pens.

This one was kind of fun.  I always love black, red and white together.

Here's the latest drawing:

Owls are always fun to draw.
That's it for now.  I have another owl I'm working on, but I need a better lamp which doesn't give off heat.  Dang, that makes it even hotter.


No comments:

Post a Comment