Saturday, April 9, 2016

Move it Move it Move it

April 9th 2016
Last weekend, I finally got out of the studio apartment and moved up the road so I could be near the office.
The Phoenix rush hour commute wasn't horrible but made for long days.
Poor Marley was a trooper for the past couple months. 12-13 hours, stuck in the studio apartment by herself. Nope, it was worth breaking the lease.

She has plenty of space now! 

Here are some photos from the past weekend and this weekend, I hope to bring the rest of my "stuff." Ha! Actually, I don't have much.
Lunch at the brewery The Perch.

The cat decided the laundry basket needed some remodeling (chewing!)


Marley grazing in the nice park lawn.


Hmmmm....look what the Cat brought in the old place! It wobbled off after I caught it hiding under the laptop bag. 

Have a good day everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment