Monday, December 7, 2015

December 2015

12/6/2015 - One big holiday out of the way, and one more to go.  Two if you want to count New Years.  Thanksgiving was fine, beer, pizza, turkey, cherry pie and wine.  That's a pretty good day, and I spent the rest of the weekend at the gym.

Here are some adventures from the long weekend.
Peonies and snap dragons are thriving this time of year.

The Cat decided to check out the dog crate since I moved it.  She had to make sure it was adequate.  Or maybe she just brought in a another lizard and that's where she hid it.  Geez....leave the lizards alone!  Lizards will eat the cockroaches! 
Dash
Let's not forget Marley.  She loves sneaking the cat food when I'm not looking.  Everyone is getting fat including me.
Marley is not sure about this cat.
The Cat is some what intelligent.  She ripped a hole in the Trader Joe bag and made herself a nice little fort.  Hopefully, she will ambush the cockroaches in the apartment.
Fort Dash

On guard with her eyes shut.  Nice!





No comments:

Post a Comment