11/8/2015
I'm finally able to spend time rearranging and going through boxes. Living a life with less stuff takes work! It started as a morning project, and lasted until early afternoon.
I found the photo albums, and of course, spent a little time going through'em. Here's a great shot of me in German, learning how to ride an old bicycle, just as cute as button.
![]() |
| I loved that little bicycle. |
Back to the present time, and on Saturday, I spent the morning with Marley at the park. The desert vegetation is coming back after the long summer.
![]() |
| Sniff sniff sniff |
Sunday morning at the park, and it looks like it will be stunning. Not a cloud in the sky, and cool temperatures. I hope to get Marley to the dog park tonight. Of course, it's cooking day, so hopefully I can get that done this morning.
Found this tacky little purple tree at the thrift store. My first reaction was "ew, that's ugly." Now, it's growing on me because it's hysterical and I can have so much fun with a little purple tree.
![]() |
| I kind of like it now. |




No comments:
Post a Comment