9/27/2015
...and then this happened. She walked into the apartment like she owned the place. She was hot and hungry, looking for a meal, water and a place to rest.
She hasn't left since...I called her D.A.C. for dumb a$$ cat, but now I call her Dash, or Cat, or something else with a few expletives.
I had her spayed since I didn't want any kittens running around the apartment complex. I can't really afford a cat but I can at least find her a good home.
She's young, box trained, very healthy, doesn't jump on the counters, and good around Marley.
She hasn't left since...I called her D.A.C. for dumb a$$ cat, but now I call her Dash, or Cat, or something else with a few expletives.
I had her spayed since I didn't want any kittens running around the apartment complex. I can't really afford a cat but I can at least find her a good home.
She's young, box trained, very healthy, doesn't jump on the counters, and good around Marley.
![]() |
| That chin! |
![]() |
| Who me? |
![]() |
| Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. |



No comments:
Post a Comment