Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Nesting...

6.7.2015
I have landed in Chandler and getting settled in "The Dorm," as I have chosen to call it.
A quiet, sleepy little place, filled with blue collar workers, just trying to make it in the world. Everyone is nice and calm. No violent outbursts...yet.

My sabbatical may be physically over, but my head is still trying to enjoy some time off. Not always successful, but trying hard.
Finally have some high speed internet, and I hope to have more photos and posts coming.  I'm studying some insurance courses, and I need those done asap. There's always something that needs to be done.

Is that a dust storm off in the distance?  Maybe.....
Flash and Marley, playing in the mud puddle at the new park we found.
Another drive across the desert to Tucson and some beautiful rain clouds.

Cheap decorations for the apartment.
These photos will not cooperate tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment